If your New Year's resolution involves mastering the art of grilling, you have landed in the right spot! Join us as we explore the top grilling techniques of 2024, rediscover classic grilling methods, and elevate your culinary game this year.
Top Grilling Techniques
Indirect or Direct Cooking
The two most common ways to cook your food on a charcoal grill are direct grilling and indirect grilling. Explore the differences between the two and learn the basics of indirect vs direct grilling.
Low & Slow Smoking
Smoking for 5+ hours can seem like a daunting task, but the flavors you can produce are something to admire. Read more about this technique.
Imagine savoring a perfectly cooked steak with a beautifully caramelized crust, giving way to a tender and juicy interior. The magic lies in reverse searing! Reverse-Seared Steak Recipe
What hot smoking and cold smoking have in common is the ability to enrich your food with a delicious smoky flavor. The difference with cold smoke is that you are trying not to cook the food. These are typically done between 65-85 degrees but no more than 100. You can use cold smoke for fish, vegetables, sausage, and cured meats! Learn How to Cold Smoke Cheese
Classic Recipes to Keep
- Burnt Ends Classic, delicious, and a fan favorite. You can never get tired of these Best Burnt Ends on a Smoker.
- Pork Butt Your traditional BBQ is packed with flavor. Let us smoke some pork butt! Pork Butt Recipe
- Smash Burger Griddle-cooked smash burgers! Delicious no matter what way you customize. Bacon Blue Cheese Cheese Smash Burger Recipe
- Grilled Spatchcock Turkey Spatchcock is a classic way to grill poultry! This technique can help cook your food more evenly. Get the Grilled Spatchcock Turkey recipe.
Healthy Recipes to Try
- Seared Tuna Salad Enjoy the succulent and flavorful seared tuna steaks seasoned with salt and large granule black pepper, cooked to perfection on the grill! Seared Tuna Salad
- Charred Green Bean Salad Elevating the classic green bean! Spice up your normal salad! Charred Green Bean Salad Recipe
- Spicy Maple Syrup and Ginger Glazed Salmon Guilt-free salmon and broccolini! Spicy, sweet, and tasty! Spicy Maple Syrup and Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe
Try New Recipes with New Attachments
One of the best ways to enjoy new recipes is to get new accessories with different grilling capabilities.
Slow Smoker with Vertical Smokers
With Masterbuilt, culinary opportunities are endless. Explore new grilling techniques such as indirect or direct grilling, searing, cold smoking, and more. Stick to classic BBQ flavors such as smash burgers, and burnt ends, or start a healthy trend with charred green bean salad or spicy maple salmon. Whether you are sticking to the classics this year, or expanding into new culinary territory, Masterbuilt has you covered.