Soak your bamboo skewers for 1 hour to prevent them from burning on the grill.
Combine the garlic, shallot, lemongrass, sriracha sauce brown sugar, and fish sauce to make the shrimp marinade.
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 Shallot (minced)
- 1 Lemongrass Stalk (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
Put your shrimp and marinade into a bag and marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
Place each shrimp onto the skewers and be careful not to overcrowd.
Set your Masterbuilt to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, oil your grill with canola oil.
Place your skewers on the grill. Cook the shrimp skewers 1 minute on each side.
To make dipping sauce, mix the Hoisin Sauce, siracha, rice vinegar and peanuts in a mixing bowl to combine together.
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
Serve with the wrap ingredients and the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
- 1 Boston Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1/2 cups Carrots (julienned)
- 1/2 cup English Cucumbers (julienned)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
- 6 sprigs Fresh Cilantro (stalks removed)