Soak your bamboo skewers for 1 hour to prevent them from burning on the grill.
Combine the garlic, shallot, lemongrass, sriracha sauce brown sugar, and fish sauce to make the shrimp marinade.
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 Shallot (minced)
- 1 Lemongrass stalk-minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Put your shrimp and marinade into a bag and marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
Place each shrimp onto the skewers and be careful not to overcrowd.
Set your Masterbuilt to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place your skewers on the grill. Cook the shrimp skewers 1 minute on each side.
To make dipping sauce, mix the Hoisin Sauce, siracha, rice vinegar and peanuts in a mixing bowl to combine together.
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
Serve with the wrap ingredients and the dipping sauce and enjoy!
- 1 Boston Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1/2 cup julienned Carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned English Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup red onion Red Onion
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- 6 sprigs of Fresh Cilantro (stalks removed)