Preheat smoker to 250°F.
In a medium bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- ½ cup Paprika
- 4 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 4 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2½ tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 2½ tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
Coat beef brisket evenly with dry rub mixture.
Smoke for 3 to 5 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180°F. Check internal temperature halfway through smoking.