Preheat smoker to 225°F.
Blend all dry ingredients together.
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
Trim fat off the top of the brisket.
Coat both sides of brisket with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Layer the dry rub on both sides of the brisket.
Place brisket in smoker for 8 hours or until the internal temp reaches 160°F.
Wrap brisket in aluminum foil twice. Add the apple juice in with the brisket, then seal the foil.
Place brisket back in the smoker for another 4 hours or until the internal temp is 190-200°F.
Allow the brisket to rest for about an hour or two. Slice and enjoy!